BOOKER / JACK'S
NCS Scan to Win
24 - 26 April 2023
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This Promotion is open to all customers of Booker aged 18 or over and resident in the United Kingdom, excluding employees, and their immediate families, of Booker Limited, their associated companies, agents, agencies and anyone else professionally connected.
- The Promoter is Booker Ltd, Company No. 0197380, of Equity House, Irthlingborough Road, Wellingborough, Northants NN8 1LT
- Promotion Period: 10:00 on 24th April 2023 until 16:00 on 26th April 2023.
- No purchase necessary. Winner will not be required to pay to enter the competition. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or to win this contest. The contest is open to all eligible participants.
- Maximum one prize available.
- To enter: Entrants must scan the QR Code provided on the point of sale and complete the details required (their full name, Booker customer number, mobile number and email address).
- A maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Prize: Competition entrants will be in with a chance of winning one 1 x £500 Jack’s Voucher.
- One winner will win a £500 Voucher redeemable against Booker Own Brand Jack’s products.
- All prizes, and any specific elements therein, are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
- Winner Selection: The winner will be drawn at random under independent supervision from all valid entries received. The draw will take place within 10 working days of Wednesday 25th April 2023. In entering this competition you agree that your relevant personal details as given at point of entry (this being your name, Booker customer number, mobile number and email address only) will be received by our appointed third party, The Delta Group, strictly for the purpose of selecting the winner. If you are a winner you will be contacted by email by that same third party to ask you to provide additional information in order to administer the fulfilment of the prize via a given delivery address.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted by email within 10 working days of the draw date using the email address used to enter the promotion and will have 10 working days from the date of initial contact to respond to the Promoter by email confirming acceptance of the prize. If any email messages to the winner are returned as undeliverable or the winner does not respond (by email) within 10 working days of being notified by the Promoter, then we reserve the right to award the prize to another winner in accordance with the process described above. If a second winner does not claim the prize within ten days of being notified or a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the prize winner’s prize will be forfeited.
- Illegal, misdirected or late entries, or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Proof of entering will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk entries, entries by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to submit entries), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to generate additional entries in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Winner publication: To request the name and county of the winner, please send a stamped SAE to £500 Scan to Win Competition | The Delta Group | Unit 34 Hercules Way | Bowerhill Industrial Estate | Melksham | SN12 6TS within 1 month of the Closing Date. Please note that where the winner has explicitly requested specific information not to be shared, less information may available.
- The winner may be asked to take part in optional promotional activities and to provide digital photographs of you for use on a promotional website or in the Promoter’s marketing material.
- The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.