TERMS & CONDITIONS
NP10 BOOKER/CADBURY SKY ACTIVATION
The Promoter shall administer the Competition and allocate the Prize as follows and shall ensure that the Competition Terms and Conditions shall contain terms that give effect to the Prize Conditions set out below. The Promoter shall ensure that all entrants to the competition are notified of and accept the Prize Conditions before entering the Competition and again before accepting a Prize.
- The Competition shall open at 00:01 on 14.10.2023 until and close at 23:59 on 28.11.2023 (‘Qualifying Period’). Purchase necessary. The entry mechanic is as follows:Participants will automatically be entered into the prize draw each time they have bought 3 or more cases of any Qualifying Products from Booker. Any entries received outside of the Qualifying Period will not be valid. Qualifying Products: M281054 Cadbury Dairy Milk Oreo Sandwich PM125 15 x 96g, M281058 Cadbury Caramilk PM125 26 x 80g, M281034 Cadbury Dairy Milk Daim PM125 18 x 120g, M281056 Cadbury Dairy Milk Oreo PM125 17 x 120g, M281057 Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel PM125 16 x 120g, M281065 Cadbury Dairy Milk Fruit & Nut PM125 22 x 95g, M281066 Cadbury Dairy Milk PM125 22 x 95g, M281064 Cadbury Dairy Milk Chopped Nut Block PM125 22 x 95g, M280028 Cadbury Dairy Milk Orange Block PM125 22 x 95g, M281052 Cadbury White Block PM1125 24 x 90g, M281053 Cadbury Bournville PM125 18 x 100g. Participants do not need to purchase the required Qualifying Products in one transaction.
- This promotion is open to Booker Limited (“Booker”) Premier retailers (“Participants”) in Great Britain aged 18 years or over only. Proof of age may be required. The Competition is not open to employees (or family members of employees) of any Sky UK Limited (“Sky”), companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies. Participants agree to abide by these terms and conditions in order to qualify for a chance to win a prize.
- A maximum of one prize per Participant. Entries sent in through agents, third parties, or multiple accounts will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right to not award prizes if qualifying criteria is not met and the right to select replacement entry into the competition element of the promotion.
- Participants will be responsible for any tax liability.
- Booker will provide appointed third party called The Delta Group (“The Delta Group”) with anonymised details of Participants who have qualified for the prize draw so that The Delta Group can select the winners. 25 winners will be randomly selected from all correct and eligible entries received during the Qualifying Period by The Delta Group on behalf of the Promoter. Once each winner has consented to their de-tails being sent by Booker to The Delta Group for the purpose of The Delta Group notifying winners and distributing prizes, each winner will be notified by The Delta Group by telephone/email within 21 days of the prize draw closing date (23:59 on 28/11/2023). The Delta Group’s notification is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If the winners cannot be contacted 2 weeks of prize notification or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the The Delta Group’s reasonable control, then the The Delta Group reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- Should the Participants not wish to be automatically entered for the prize draw or accept any prize they must contact The Delta Group, at email@example.com and confirm this in writing by 23:59 on 28/11/2023.
- There are 25 prize package(s) to be won (each a “Prize”). 25 winners will be allocated one Prize each. The Prizes available are as follows:3 x Sky Q prize packages with a Sky TV subscription for 12 months- The Sky Q prize package consists of: 1 x Sky Q TV subscription for 12 months to include the following:
- 1 x Sky Q Complete Bundle TV package including Sky Sports Complete and Sky Cinema;
- 1 x Sky Q Multiscreen subscription; and
- Free standard installation provided by Sky subject to the Prize Conditions
- Sky will also loan the prize winner 1 x Sky Q 2TB box and 1 x Sky Q Mini box at no charge
22 Sky Store Vouchers worth £5.49 each
The Prize will be subject to the Prize Conditions (as defined below)
- The following terms shall apply to the Prize (the “Prize Conditions”):
Sky Q Prize Package:
a. The winner will be required to enter into a new Sky Q TV subscription contract. If the winner is an existing Sky TV customer, your existing Sky TV subscriptions will come to an end and you must enter into a new Sky Q TV subscription contract.
b. After your 12 month free Sky Q TV subscription comes to an end, standard subscription length (18 months) and prices at the time of re-contracting will apply, unless you change or cancel your package, giving Sky at least 31 days’ notice. Standard subscription prices may change. Please refer to www.sky.com for current pricing. You must be over 18 and resident in the United Kingdom.
c. The Prize does not include:
- A broadband subscription (to experience Sky Q features to the full, we recommend connecting your boxes to home broadband);
- Sky Box Office, Sky Store purchases/rentals, Stand-alone Premium Channels, or pay-per-view services and events
d. Watching on an extra TV screen comes at a one-off cost of £99 and Sky will loan you an extra Sky Q Mini at no cost (recommend connecting no more than 4 Sky Q Minis in total)
e. Prices, programmes/channels are subject to change.
f. Engineer set-up required.
g. The winner must get any consents required (e.g. landlord’s) prior to installation.
h. Winners must redeem the prize within a year. Winners who are in a current pay-TV contract with another provider may defer their Prize for a maximum of 12 months from the date of winning. If a winner does not redeem his/her Prize within 12 months from the date of winning, this could result in loss of the Prize. If the winner has a previous uncleared debt with Sky the winner will not be able to take up the Prize until this debt has been fully cleared.
i. There is no cash alternative to the Prize or any element thereof and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
j. Sky reserves the right to refuse or withdraw the Prize if a winner or a party authorised by the winner to act on their behalf, threatens or abuses a Staff employee or otherwise conducts themselves in a manner that Sky reasonably regards as inappropriate, offensive or unlawful.
k. Prize winner will own the Sky dish. The Sky Q box, the Sky Q Mini and all other Sky Q kit is loaned to the winner at no cost and must be returned when the winner’s 12 month prize subscription terminates or when the winner leaves Sky, whichever is earlier. Mechanical faults with the Sky Q kit will be repaired at no cost.
l. Sky Q installations currently average a 28 day waiting period from prize acceptance.
- Sky Store Vouchers:
m. The Sky Store £5.49 Voucher may be redeemed at Sky Store to credit your account with £5.49. Sky Store Vouchers may only be redeemed and spent on either the Sky Store website located at www.skystore.com, or on the Sky Store app on your compatible Roku box or Android device. The Sky Store £5.49 Voucher cannot be used for purchases made on a Sky+HD box or a Sky Q box. However, Buy & Keep purchases made using redeemed Vouchers can be sent to your box. Send to Sky Box’ is not available on rental titles.
n. To redeem a Voucher, you must have a SkyiD account and have accepted Sky Store terms and conditions. These terms apply in addition to Sky Store terms and conditions and in the event of any conflict, these terms prevail.
o. The Sky Store £5.49 Voucher is valid until 31/03/2024. Once expired, the Voucher will be invalid and cannot be extended, replaced or refunded. It is not replaceable if lost or stolen and no re-fund will be given.
p. To redeem online:
q. Simply go to https://www.skystore.com/redeem
r. Enter your Voucher code and click ‘Redeem’
s. Sign up or sign in (you don’t have to be a Sky TV customer)
t. Choose your movie and watch online, on your favourite devices or select DVD or Blu-ray to receive a copy in the post too.
u. When redeemed, the Voucher will credit your account with a value in the local currency and all purchases will be made using your available balance. When you make a purchase, the cost will be deducted from the value held in your account and if there is any difference between the cost of the purchase and the value in your account, you will need to pay this amount.
v. Once added to your account, you will have 12 months in which to use your credit balance before the balance is removed from your account. Any unused balances are not redeemable for cash or transferable and will not be returned to you (unless we are required to by law).
w. Each Sky Store £5.49 Voucher is considered to have been redeemed once successfully applied to the account on Sky Store. Each Voucher may only be used once, repeated attempts to use the same Voucher will not be successful. You cannot re-load or top-up Vouchers.
x. The Sky Store £5.49 Voucher is for your own personal, non-commercial use. There is no cash alternative; Sky Store £5.49 Voucher is not transferable and may not be re-sold.
y. The Sky Store £5.49 Voucher remains the property of Sky UK Limited.
z. Sky is not responsible for any Vouchers that are lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission.
aa. Sky Store’s general terms and conditions apply; www.skystore.com/n/lbtc/legal-bits/terms-and-conditions. Sky UK Limited reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. These terms and conditions and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under the laws of England and Wales, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales unless your residential address is in Scotland, when Scottish law applies.
bb. Prizes will be dispatched within 28 working days of acceptance.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter, The Delta Group, Sky and Booker and its associated companies and agents will not be liable for any loss (including without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize beyond the Promoter’s control, any act or default of any third party supplier, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize.
- Provided no objection is received, the surname and county of the winners (if applicable) will be made available to anyone who requests them by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 months of the closing date. In the event they win, winners may request their surname and county are not published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during the winner notification process as set out in clause 5 above. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
- The Promoter may request that the winners participate in reasonable publicity arising from the promotion. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize acceptance.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse or withdraw the Prize if a winner or a party authorised by the winner to act on their behalf, threatens or abuses a Staff employee or otherwise conducts themselves in a manner that Sky reasonably regards as inappropriate, offensive or unlawful.
- Any Participant data collected will be used for the purpose of administering the promotion and contacting the winners to notify them of the prize and, if you are the winner, Booker may pass them on to The Delta Group to deliver the prize.
- Entries which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. Booker and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to process an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside Booker’s or the Promoters’ control.
- The Delta Group and Booker will only use the personal data supplied for the administration of the pro-motion and for no other purpose. The Promoter, The Delta Group and Booker are bound by, and will use your data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2017/679 and the Data Protection Act 2018.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed under the laws of England and Wales and Participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
The Promoter is: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch whose address is at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH. Please do not send entries to this address, as they will not be entered into this prize draw.