Premier, Shop Local & Family Shopper: 31 January - 5 March 2024
TERMS & CONDITIONS
McCoy’s Epic Eats Retail Incentive
- The Promoter is KP Snacks Limited, The Urban Building, 3-9 Albert Street, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 2BE, United Kingdom – please do not send entries to this address they will not be entered into this prize draw.
- Entrants must be 18 and over.
- Entry is open to registered Booker Premier, Shop Local, Family Shopper, Budgens and Londis Store retailers (“Participants”) located in Great Britain only. NI retailers are excluded. Participants agree to abide by these terms and conditions in order to qualify for a chance to win a prize.
- To enter, Participants must purchase from Booker, 3 cases from the Qualifying Products listed below, between the below dates;
- Premier, Shop Local & Family Shopper: 00:01 31/1/24- 23:59 05/03/2024
- Budgens & Londis: 00:01 23rd 22/1/24- 23:59 06/03/24
each a “Qualifying Period”
Participants will automatically be entered into the prize draw each time they have bought the required 3 cases, to have the chance to win one of 15x £300 prepaid mastercard. Should the Participant not wish to be automatically entered for the prize draw or accept any prize they must contact Daniel.Marsden@booker.co.uk and confirm this in writing.
- Qualifying Products: M292447 McCoy’s Epic Eats Chip Shop Curry Sauce £1.25 PMP 20x65g & M292446 McCoy’s Banging BBQ £1.25 PMP 20x65g
- Participants do not need to purchase the required Qualifying Products in one transaction, Qualifying Products purchased during the Qualifying Period will count towards the Qualifying Products required to qualify for the prize draw.
- Participants will be automatically entered into the prize draw each time they buy the required Qualifying Products as set out at paragraph 4.
- Participants will be responsible for any tax liability.
- The 15x winners will be randomly selected by Booker Limited on behalf of the Promoter. Each winner will be notified by Booker Limited by post within 14 days of the closing date of the relevant Qualifying Period. The Promoter’s notification is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participants can win a maximum of one prize.
- If contact cannot be made with a Winner within 2 weeks of prize draw closing date, the promoter reserves the right to select a new winner.
- No cash or other prize alternative is available.
- Participants may be requested to take part in unpaid publicity.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to redeem an application for the prize draw if there are reasonable grounds to believe that a Participant has not complied with any of these terms and conditions, or has not acted in good faith. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw the promotion if deemed necessary due to circumstances outside of its reasonable control.